Friday, October 8, 2010

Today's update

Well, its hard to say, but I think I am 'settled" in here now. I have a few regular nurses that I just adore. I have caught on to the routine. I've survived a day. So I guess I will be ok.

Parker's heart rate dropped again. Geez, I wonder how many times I've said that on this blog. At my ultrasound today, they got a 48, 45, and 43 reading. Frankly, I am curious how low they are going to let it get. It makes me more and more nervous.

Plus I feel like I don't really have a doctor anymore. There's a million doctors looking at my case, but I don't think the communication is the best. I am being looked after by the local hospital doctors, with them updating the Primary cardiologists and my old doctors. But I think the local hospital doctors don't share information as well as they ought to. I am still waiting to hear what my doctors and cardiologists thought of the ultrasound, and the doctor was going to inform me ... 6 hours ago? Its kind of driving me nuts.

Luckily though, today hasn't been too bad. I have had a few visitors that have brightened up my day, and I love the people who are chatting with me online throughout the day too. It makes it go quicker and I don't lose my mind!

Well, I guess thats it. Its getting late and I'm running out of things to say!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment