Monday, August 8, 2011

8 Months Old!


Parker turned 8 months old today! He is just so adorable. Every day I look at him and think of how lucky I am to have him.

So here's some things about Parker!

He's got his first tooth!




His smile is so big and his mouth is so small it sticks out like a sore thumb. A stinkin' cute sore thumb :)



He is nowhere near crawling. Like, not even thinking about it.



He's still waking up twice a night. Not my favorite feature.



He is so happy to see everyone. His face lights up when anyone talks to him.



He's pulling up whenever he can. He loves taking steps while holding onto our fingers, he usually falls down because he's giggling so hard.



He loves his sippy cup. And his binky.



He sleeps on his tummy now.



He loves food. Oh boy, can this little guy eat. I call him my little moocher, because he has to eat whatever I'm eating. His favorite surprise was broccoli, he loved that!



Health-wise, he's doing fine. The pacemaker is working well. They are worried about his weight a little bit, because he's so small. But I think he's growing on his own little curve. :)



We are so happy to have our little Parker Bean! I doubt there's a cuter little baby in the whole world!


1 comment: